- ALLOY STEEL/CARBON STEEL. : ASTM A 234, A105, A516
- STAINLESS STEEL : ASTM A 403, A815, A182, A240
- LOW TEMPERATURE SERVICES : ASTM A 420, A350
- SPECIAL MATERIAL OF FITTINGS : ASTM A860, Gr. WPHY 42/46/52/56/60/65/70
Material Grade widely used.
- CARBON STEEL – ASTM A234 GR.WPB / WPC, ASTM A106 GR. A, B, C
- LOW TEMPERATURE SERVICE – ASTM A 420 GR. WPL6 / WPL3
- ALLOY STEEL – ASTM A234 GR. WP1, WP5, WP9, WP11, WP22, WP91
- STAINLESS STEEL – ASTM A 403 GR.WP304, 304L, 310, 316, 316L, 321, 347
- ANSI B16.9 – For Factory-Made Wrought Butt Welding Fittings.
- ANSI B16.11 – For Forged Fittings, Socket-Welding and Threaded
- ANSI B16.5 – Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings
|Sr. No.||Product||Seamless Fittings||Welded Fittings|
|1||Elbows||1” to 24”||Sch. 5 to XXS||2” to 48”||Sch.10 to XXS|
|2||Return Bend||1” to 24”||Sch. 5 to XXS||2” to 48”||Sch.10 to XXS|
|3||Tee||1” to 24”||Sch. 5 to XXS||2” to 48”||Sch.10 to XXS|
|4||Reducers||1” to 24”||Sch. 5 to XXS||2” to 64”||Sch.10 to XXS|
|5||Caps / Dish End||1 ½” to 24”||Sch. 5 to XXS||2” to 64”||Sch.10 to XXS|
|6||Stub Ends||2” to 24”||Sch. 5 to XXS||2” to 48”||Sch.10 to XXS|
TECHNICAL: Our concentration to achieve optimum level of quality product with continuous watch by our team of technical expert on Destructive/Non Destructive testing of our entire products.
TESTINGS : During inward of raw material random per heat/length/lot.
PROCESS : During Process :- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) + Dimensional + Visual with surface test.
PRODUCT : Final Non Destructive Testing (NDT) / Destructive witness by our Q.A. as well as party / T.P.I.
EXTRA CARE : Our products are carefully killed / Heat-treated with cycle heating as per the relevant MOC code with induction heating (Electric furnace).
CALIBRATION: Machineries / Scales / Measuring Instruments / Electro Mechanical Instruments are calibrated periodically
TRACEBILITY : Traceability is an essence of the product supplied even after significant tenure. Having given a reference of Lot No./Heat no. or D.C No./ T.C. No. – the history of the material/product supplied can be identified.
OATH : Uncompromisingly eagle eye to keep our product defect free – QA Department.